We’re in the midst of summer so I thought I would share my DIY Coconut Oil & Sea Salt Scrub recipe with you! I use my Sea Salt Scrub weekly & it leaves my skin silky smooth from the coconut oil. Bonus: It smells lovely! It’s the perfect grainy texture, not too abrasive.
Before I get into all the ways to use this scrub I would advise you to not use it on your face. It may be too harsh for sensitive & delicate skin.
- Exfoliate legs before shaving
- Prepare your skin before applying self tanner (rinse more thoroughly to wash the silky oil residue off before tanning!)
- Soften dry heels
- Exfoliate & hydrate skin
- Soften dry hands
Simply rub onto wet skin & rinse! Pat dry with a towel.
What You Need
- 12 oz Glass or Thick Plastic Jar
- Fine Sea Salt
- Peppermint, Grapefruit or Lavender Essential Oil
- Coconut Oil
1 Cup Coconut Oil (Room Temp/Slightly Warm)
2 Cups Fine Sea salt
8-10 Drops High Quality Lavender, Grapefruit or Peppermint Essential Oil.
- Place all ingredients into a small bowl.
- Mix together all ingredients in a until you get a wet sand texture.
- Enjoy or Gift to a friend!
Thank you so much for reading this weeks blog post. If you tried this recipe I would love to hear how you enjoyed it, tag me on Instagram with your creation! @BlissfulDreamLiving Feel free to adjust the Coconut Oil & Sea Salt ratio to your liking. Hope you’re having a wonderful summer, friends!